The legendary Nigerian singer and songwriter, 2Face idibia popularly recognized as 2Baba has reacted to the viral controversial talks about the African giant, Burna Boy.
In his recent interview, he explained what Burna Boy actually meant with his words.
In his speech;
“Different people have their own realities of how they came up, you can’t change his own reality for him.
In terms of paving his own way, na everybody get him own version of what that is. If I wasn’t there will Burna boy not be there? You have to ask yourself that. So for the fact that somebody was there before doesn’t mean that this person will not show up. Everybody’s reality is different.
I respect his style and I respect that fact, and that is one of the things that many people have to understand. Many boys are struggling today but when they blow you go see many people wey go say na me arrange am and that gets annoying sometimes.
I’, very sure that somebody has triggered him and he said it. But You should understand what I’m saying is if person blow today e no mean say e for no blow if somebody been no dey. You have to understand that different people have their own different realities, so there is no disrespect or anything it is his reality.”
New & Trending Songs
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Burna Boy – Odogwu
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Teni – Marry (prod. Jaysynths)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Olamide – 999
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)