Davido may actually be subtly dissing Koko master, D’banj in a verse on a new song.
Davido is not one artiste who shy’s away from dissing anyone he is at loggerheads with.
The internet and the media space still remembers how he called out media mogul and uncle to his baby mama Dele Momodu on ‘Osinachi’ remix.
There is however a high probability that Davido has shaded D’banj on DJ Jimmy Jatt’s new song ‘Orekelewa’.
His lyrics on the song slightly fires at D’banj who is fondly addressed as the Koko Master.
This what he said on the song.
‘Dem dey ask say what is the koko I tell am say owo ni koko em still think say na em be koko gerrarahere’ – Davido.
New & Trending Songs
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Burna Boy – Odogwu
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Teni – Marry (prod. Jaysynths)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Olamide – 999
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)