Singer 9ice, has signed a new management deal with Temple Management Company, same company that houses Iyanya and the Mavins.
Receiving 9ice on Thursday following the conclusion of the contract signing, Idris Olorunnimbe, CEO/ Founder, TMC said 9ice still commands a strong place in Nigerian music.
“We recognize the foundation that 9ice has built and established, together we can build on and take it to newer heights”, Olorunnimbe said.
“At Temple Management Company, we do not gamble but believe in strategy and pinpoint execution.”
He explained further, “With our team and structure, we are here to support 9ice to actualize his career goals. In 9ice, we see a brand that has an important and strategic core that we can expand.”
Speaking on the new deal, 9ice said,
“For me, this is the right thing to do at this stage in my career and indeed for any forward thinking artiste. When we started music, we grew with the knowledge that everything was all about the artiste; you are the manager, owner of the record label etc. We did this to the best of our ability.”
“This is the time to give experienced professionals the chance to take care of you because one will become the better for it. Temple Management are like our own Sony or BMG in Nigeria. Any artiste who plans to grow need to work with the right people such as Temple Management Company.
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Naira Marley ft Zlatan - Yahoo-Boy
- Larry Gaaga ft Wizkid - Low
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan mighty - Bilie