‘Bros Go And Sit Down’ – CDQ Talks Down On M.I. Abaga
Indigenous rapper CDQ has made ridicule of his senior colleague and Chocolate City boss M.I. Abaga.
The ‘Werey Yo’ crooner slammed M.I. Abaga saying that he (CDQ) is busy making money while the Choc City boss is frolicking around making noise.
CDQ made the remark on Instagram in response to M.I.’s people performance during the just concluded SoundcityMVP Awards Festival held on 12th January. He also berated what M.I. referred to as ‘Naija Hip-Hop’ because ‘hip-hop is hip-hop’.
Check out CDQ’s post on Instagram which has since been deleted from his page.
- Wizkid Ft Teni – Pansa
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
- Wizkid - Master Groove
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- R2Bees – My Baby Ft Burna Boy
- Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
- Burna Boy – Dangote
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Davido ft. Zlatan Ibile – Bum Bum
- Tekno – Woman
- Kizz Daniel – Kojo ft. Sarkodie
- Peruzzi Ft Burna Boy – Champion Lover
- Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz