Burna Boy Advises Colleagues To Run From International Deals
A note of warning is coming to Nigerian artistes from Burna Boy concerning the highly celebrated international deals.
The ‘Dangote’ crooner has put out words to warn his fellow Nigerian colleagues to be wary of deals with international companies and brands. The real reason for this warning from the Spaceship Entertainment lead act isn’t clear but according to him he is ‘hearing some crazy sh*t out here’.
“I feel so sorry for all Nigerians and artists jumping into these ‘international’ deals“, he wrote.
As much as the premise of Burna Boy’s advice is unknown, the singer is among top Nigerian artistes who have deals with international music company like Sony, RCA, Atlantic Records etc. Just last month the singer performed twice during the Coachella, in California, US.
He shared this bit of information recently via his Instagram story.
View this post on Instagram
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie