While some people have the general belief that a dog is a man’s best friend, others feel the urge to buy monkeys.
Although the interesting creatures can be purchased as pets in many countries, the laws in the United States require an owner to have a proper permit to own the animal. Chris Brown must have missed that part of his monkey manual though.
Chris is in trouble with the law yet again. This time though, the charges stem from the talented singer’s pet monkey. As reported by TMZ, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office is charging Brown with two counts of owning a restricted species without a permit.
The violations carry a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail. Brown brought home the baby capuchin monkey named Fiji and allowed his daughter to play with the pet on his social media. If you recall, that wasn’t well accepted.
Chris was forced to give up the pet after a horde of people online reported him to the authorities. At the time, which was at the top of 2018, we reported that he would possibly get hit with criminal charges.
Those charges have finally been filed. Breezy is due in court on February 6, and hopefully, he’s only hit with a few fines.
- Wizkid Ft Teni – Pansa
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
- Wizkid - Master Groove
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- R2Bees – My Baby Ft Burna Boy
- Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
- Burna Boy – Dangote
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Davido ft. Zlatan Ibile – Bum Bum
- Tekno – Woman
- Kizz Daniel – Kojo ft. Sarkodie
- Peruzzi Ft Burna Boy – Champion Lover
- Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz