It turns out they both teamed up with producer Killbeatz to write and record this mega single titled “Bibia Be Ye Ye“. “Bibia Be Ye Ye” is a song off Ed Sheeran‘s record-breaking 3rd studio album “DIVIDE” which dropped on Friday, March 3.
“Bibia Be Ye Ye” in the Ghanaian Twi language means “All Will Be Well.” What a song! Grammy loading for Killbeatz (producer) and Fuse ODG (co-writer).
Back in June 2016, Fuse ODG took Ed Sheeran to Accra, Ghana. On that trip, the pair didn’t quite disclose what they were in Gh for.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie