It turns out they both teamed up with producer Killbeatz to write and record this mega single titled “Bibia Be Ye Ye“. “Bibia Be Ye Ye” is a song off Ed Sheeran‘s record-breaking 3rd studio album “DIVIDE” which dropped on Friday, March 3.
“Bibia Be Ye Ye” in the Ghanaian Twi language means “All Will Be Well.” What a song! Grammy loading for Killbeatz (producer) and Fuse ODG (co-writer).
Back in June 2016, Fuse ODG took Ed Sheeran to Accra, Ghana. On that trip, the pair didn’t quite disclose what they were in Gh for.
- Wizkid Ft Teni – Pansa
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
- Wizkid - Master Groove
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- R2Bees – My Baby Ft Burna Boy
- Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
- Burna Boy – Dangote
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Davido ft. Zlatan Ibile – Bum Bum
- Tekno – Woman
- Kizz Daniel – Kojo ft. Sarkodie
- Peruzzi Ft Burna Boy – Champion Lover
- Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz