I guess you never saw this coming “you never experredit” abi? Star boy honcho and serial hit maker Wizkid is in the news again. The Start boy CEO has proved that he indeed is not cheap. When you have attained the heights of spending over 12 weeks on the Billboard hot 100 chart, you definitely don’t come cheap.
News has it that Wizkid reportedly rejected an offer of £50,000 performance fee outside of his home country Nigeria. That money converted to our local currency is #25,000,000 and Baba Nla turned it down. The deal was brokered by his international management “Disturbing London” affiliated to UK pop star Tinie Tempah.
The source reveals exclusively to SoundcityTV that Wizkid was offered the sum of 50,000 pounds (which is approximately 25 million in Naira) through his international booking agent Tinie Tempah’s “Disturbing London” but he turned it down, demanding double of it.
More insider reveals that Wizkid has been charging £100,000 for quite sometime now for shows outside Nigeria. That is not how much he charges for show down here in Nigeria although a price has not been revealed.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie