Gold “Top 3” Air Jordan 1s Rumored To Release
The Gold “Top 3” Air Jordan 1 that unexpectedly released exclusively at Complex Con may be receiving a wider release as many sneakerheads have hoped for. As of now, the only way to get your hands on the special edition Js is if you’re willing to spend upwards of $1,000 on the secondary market.
However, according to Sole Collector, there is evidence that the gold patent leather 1s might still be releasing.
Foot Locker Australia’s release calendar has the shoes listed for a November 27th release date aka Cyber Monday. Additionally, European sneaker store BSTN recently had the shoe on its website with “coming soon” message.
The mismatched kicks, styled in the same fashion as the “Top 3” Air Jordan 1s that released earlier this year, feature a glossy patent leather finish. Official images have just surfaced today via Nike, which is adding even more fuel to the fire as speculation mounts that another surprise release is coming soon.
- Wizkid Ft Teni – Pansa
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
- Wizkid - Master Groove
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- R2Bees – My Baby Ft Burna Boy
- Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
- Burna Boy – Dangote
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Davido ft. Zlatan Ibile – Bum Bum
- Tekno – Woman
- Kizz Daniel – Kojo ft. Sarkodie
- Peruzzi Ft Burna Boy – Champion Lover
- Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz