“I wouldn’t have collaborated with Humblesmith if I didn’t fall out with my Baby mama’s father” – Davido
Omo Baba Olowo as he is popularly referred to is back to not just his music, but revealing things in an interview.
In a recent interview, the award-winning IF crooner revealed that his collaboration with Nigerian artiste, HumbleSmith was to get back at his Babymama’s father since they had been bad blood going on between both families at that time.
This response was given when asked what inspired his collaborations. To Davido, there’s nothing spectacular about who he collaborates with, it sometimes just feels right and other times it is more or less being at the right place at the right time or the events going on at that time.
With Humblesmith’s Osinachi, Davido felt right to use it to respond to his Baby Mama’s father, Dele Momodu, who was in one way or the other involved in the custody battle and Davido’s relationship with his daughter, Sophia.
The internet is heating up with such a response because they feel Davido is trying to wake a sleeping dog, but what are your thoughts?
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie