“I’d like to work with Wizkid” – Asa
Nigerian soul singer, Asa, who is recently trending for admitting she is a late bloomer has revealed that she would like to work with Afrobeat Starboy, Wizkid.
This good news was revealed in an interview with Funmi Iyanda where the veteran TV host asked her about her thought to Wizkid’s wish to collaborate with her as the idea has not been well received by fans who thought Wizkid and Asa wouldn’t be a good combination. Asa has expressed her thought on the idea of a collaboration with Wizkid, stating that she would love to as she thinks Wizkid is a good artiste.
He’s a sweet guy and it was sweet of him to say that. I felt bad, I felt ‘oh my God’ I hope he doesn’t feel bad’, I hope he doesn’t think I incited it or I wouldn’t want to work with him, I’ll really like to work with him. I think he’s interesting, I think it’ll be a nice collaboration if we do it. I’ll love to see Wizkid in another context but being himself, we’ll make something really nice!
She also talked a bit about her albums, from Jailer to Bed of Stones agreeing that she has indeed evolved and matured over time with her music as she tries to express herself in both worlds.
Watch full interview;
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie