“I’m Shatta Wale’s Biggest Fan” – Olamide
Nigerian rapper, Olamide has revealed that Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale is his favourite musician in Ghana.
According to the “Motigbana” crooner, Shatta Wale’s now-fierce rival, Sarkodie is not an artist he cherishes so much but rather mentioned him as the rapper he admires.
Explaining why he got featured on Shatta Wale’s “Reign” album in an interview on Starr FM, Accra, Olamide stated that Shatta Wale sent him the song, he loved it and jumped on it – it should be noted that Olamide is the only artist featured on Shatta Wale’s album.
He further stated that he also got the love for Kuami Eugene and Rufftown Records’new signee, Wendy Shay and DopeNation; a group he’s yet to record a song with.
Speaking on the popular ‘Shaku Shaku’ dance, he noted that it was originated by him in his first hit song “Wo” but became popular in his “Science Student” video and as a proof, he got into a little dance battle with the host.
New & Trending Songs
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Burna Boy – Odogwu
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Teni – Marry (prod. Jaysynths)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Olamide – 999
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)