Nigerian-Ghanaian music sensation Mr Eazi wears “Ghana Must Go” attire; announces “Accra to Lagos” mixtape release date.
Star Boy Worldwide music act is ready to drop his highly anticipated mixtape. The 2016 Headies “Next Rated” winner will release his “Accra to Lagos” mixtape next month February 11.
Mr Eazi has successfully built up high anticipation for mixtape with the release of chart topping singles as fans wait. The wait is almost over has the singer has clearly announced the project will be out in February.
Mr Eazi grabbed fans attention when he decided to adorn himself in an attire made from the popular “Ghana Must Go” bag. The “Leg Over” crooner dressed in a suit of from Ghana must go bag while having his signature straw hat across his back.
The mixtape has already grossed over 200,000 in pre-order sales. More copies will be circulated to many more regions for fans to grab a copy. Producers on the project are Legendury Beatz, Masterkraft, D Tunes, E-Kelly. Some featured artistes are Falz, Olamide, Phyno, Mugeez R2Bees etc.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie