Naira Marley’s Case Is A Serious One, Evidence Against Him Is Huge – EFCC Reveals
Since Zlatan’s release, there have been multiple pleas for Naira Marley to be released too. However, all seems impossible as it has been confirmed by the EFCC that the evidence against Naira Marley is mind-boggling.
EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade was contacted and confirmed that Zlatan Ibile, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses, and Abubakar Musa were released only on administrative bail and Naira Marley is to be charged to court very soon.
In his words:
“THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE AGAINST NAIRA MARLEY; SO WE CAN’T AFFORD TO RELEASE HIM ON ADMINISTRATIVE BAIL LIKE ZLATAN AND THE THREE OTHERS.
“THAT ZLATAN HAS BEEN RELEASED DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED. NAIRA MARLEY IS STILL IN OUR CUSTODY AND WILL BE CHARGED TO COURT SOON AND WE WILL MAKE THE CHARGES KNOWN IN AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT SOON.”
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie