Nigerian OAPs Slam Olamide For Encouraging Blood Money, Rituals On New Song With Lil Kesh
Olamide who has been the subject of backlash from Fans in the past about encouraging moral decadences in the society through is music has again incurred the criticism of some OAPs in the industry.
Olamide who was recently featured on Lil Keshi’s new song, “Logo Benz” sang to stylishly legalise and normalise rituals (Blood money) on his verse on the song.
The YBNL boss sang, “If money no enter i go do blood money ooo.”
However, since the release of the songs, there have been a whole lot of drama online as to whether he is right to sing that line or not which is as a result of why the OAPs have expressed their disappointments int the music star whom they feel should be a role model to up and coming young artistes.
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie