“I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban” – 9ice to NBC
The ban came almost immediately after the Ministry of Health issued a public warning against Olamide’s latest hit song, WO.
9ice whose song, Living Things, was among the banned songs has now reacted saying he would be releasing more songs that the NBC will have to ban soon. He said this in an interview with HipTV.
‘After the ban there was another letter that the song was not banned. But I am thanking the NBC for the ban, because after the ban the song go blow so NBC I am releasing more songs soon that you guys will have to ban’ he said.
Watch video below.
New & Trending Songs
- Tekno – Kata
- Falz ft Joey B – Iyabo
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Dj Kamzy – House Party Mix
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Dremo – Wahala dey
- Burna Boy ft. Zoro & Slowdog – Odogwu (Remix)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- Terry G Ft. Skiibii – Adura
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)