Runtown Replies Mr Eazi For Saying Nigerian Artistes Copy His sound
Mr Eazi claims Nigerian artistes are copying his style of music to make quick hits. The ‘Accra to Lagos’ singer said this during an interview with Capital Xtra.
Eazi faulted the use of Ghanaian dialect like ‘oodo’, ‘shitor’, ‘sika’ etc., by Nigerian artistes who have no affiliation with the Ghanaian culture.
Well, Runtown has a deserving reply which is a sub for Mr Eazi. The ‘Mad Over You’ crooner said ‘Don’t get mad when I finish what you think you started‘.
Bout to drop that new sound again and pls Don't get mad when i finish what you think you started 😆😂
— Runtown (@iRuntown) September 9, 2017
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Naira Marley ft Zlatan - Yahoo-Boy
- Larry Gaaga ft Wizkid - Low
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan mighty - Bilie