Shatta Wale To Die In December Prophet Warns
Ghanaian producer and reggae-dancehall singer, Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr, better known by his stage name, Shatta Wale, has been warned by a Ghanaian prophet that if he is not cautious, he will die on December 24.
A video circulating on Instagram, initially posted by @thosecalledcelebs, shows a pastor prophesying in his local tongue, to his congregation. Among his prophesy was one meant for Shatte Wale.
“God said I should tell Shatta Wale that if he is not very careful and cautious, he will be involved in an accident in December and die.”
He also added that, 4 major accidents involving Yutong buses would occur on the Accra-Kumasi road. This he attributed to politicians specifically a particular political party.
Recall that, Shatta Wale was warned against getting God angry and that he will commit suicide.
See post below:
- Wizkid Ft Teni – Pansa
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
- Wizkid - Master Groove
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- R2Bees – My Baby Ft Burna Boy
- Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
- Burna Boy – Dangote
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Davido ft. Zlatan Ibile – Bum Bum
- Tekno – Woman
- Kizz Daniel – Kojo ft. Sarkodie
- Peruzzi Ft Burna Boy – Champion Lover
- Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz