Nollywood actress, Nkechi Emmanuel popularly known as Nurse Titi in the TV Series ‘Clinic Matters’ has advised married Nigerian women to see sex as food if they don’t want their husbands to look elsewhere for it.
According to Vanguard, Nkechi said;
“Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don’t always allow your husband to ask for sex, there must be no timetable for sex.
Be creative, don’t be predictable.
Give him what he wants. If you lose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband’s plans. Allow your husband to check in and out anytime. When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable.
Stop saying, is it food? Yes, sex is food. Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back…. mwahhhhhh, don’t be too holy to kiss and appreciate him in the public. He is your “Baby” and you are his “Mother” & your husband for God sake.
Be romantic joooo, it is good for the heart.
Some people are not happy that you’re happy in that marriage, proof them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him,”
New & Trending Songs
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Burna Boy – Odogwu
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Teni – Marry (prod. Jaysynths)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- DOWNLOAD ALBUM : Olamide – 999
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)