Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their Fathers After They Made It
Here is a list of Nigerian celebrities who lost their dad’s after they became popular.
Petite singer Chidinma Ekile lost her dad, James Ekile after a brief illness on December 9, 2014 after she came to spot light from the project fame competition she won.
2. Yemi Alade
The Johnny crooner Yemi Alade lost her father January 16, 2015 after she also became popular.
3. Dr Sid
On February 19, 2013 Nigeria musician Dr Sid lost his father Chief Justus Esiri, a veteran actor to the cold hands of death.
4. Kiss Daniel
The “Woju” singer Kiss Daniel lost his dad May 9, 2015 which was just few days to his 21st birthday.
Nigerian rapper, Olamide lost his father to the cold hands of death on November 26, 2015. Although the cause of death remains unknown, the ‘Eyan Mayweather’ rapper just made the announcement on his Instagram page last year.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie