Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their Fathers After They Made It
Here is a list of Nigerian celebrities who lost their dad’s after they became popular.
Petite singer Chidinma Ekile lost her dad, James Ekile after a brief illness on December 9, 2014 after she came to spot light from the project fame competition she won.
2. Yemi Alade
The Johnny crooner Yemi Alade lost her father January 16, 2015 after she also became popular.
3. Dr Sid
On February 19, 2013 Nigeria musician Dr Sid lost his father Chief Justus Esiri, a veteran actor to the cold hands of death.
4. Kiss Daniel
The “Woju” singer Kiss Daniel lost his dad May 9, 2015 which was just few days to his 21st birthday.
Nigerian rapper, Olamide lost his father to the cold hands of death on November 26, 2015. Although the cause of death remains unknown, the ‘Eyan Mayweather’ rapper just made the announcement on his Instagram page last year.
New & Trending Songs
- Tekno – Kata
- Falz ft Joey B – Iyabo
- Davido – Mafa Mafa
- Rema & 6Lack – 4AM
- Naira Marley – Aye
- Dj Kamzy – House Party Mix
- 2Baba ft Wizkid – Opo
- Lyta Ft. Fireboy DML – Soro
- Rema – Bentley Truck
- Dremo – Wahala dey
- Burna Boy ft. Zoro & Slowdog – Odogwu (Remix)
- T-Classic – Where You Dey Ft. Peruzzi, Mayorkun
- Zinoleesky ft Naira Marley – Caro
- Terry G Ft. Skiibii – Adura
- Patoranking – I’m In Love
- Adekunle Gold ft Kizz Daniel – Jore
- Davido ft. Cardi B – Fall (Remix)
- 2Baba ft. Burna Boy – We Must Groove
- Dj Maff Ft Pepenazi, Ugobuzz & Carter Trillz – Woto Woto
- Cardi B – CoronaVirus
- Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid – Single
- Drake – Flip The Switch
- Zlatan ft. Obesere – Egungun
- Paul Play ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (Remix)