Tosin Martins – I Do
Tosin Martins hits home with all and sundry when he released ‘Olo Mi’ in 2005. The song became an anthem for every wedding event and since then has stayed a favorite.
On the 11th anniversary of his wedding he relives the joy with a brand new wedding song ‘I Do‘. It’s a feel good, vow laden sweet song for all especially those in the thick of their wedding celebration.
‘It is my hope this arms people particularly men with more words and music to further express their deepest affection for the ones they love’.
The song was produced by rising music producer Justice Adigho a.k.a J Piano and Tosin Martins with contributions from ace producer Wole Oni [iamwoleoni].
It is the first on the list of songs billed for a major love album project. A title is yet to be decided. The recording will include a remake and re introduction of some love songs from his earlier albums.
‘I Do’ follows Tosin’s current project I’M A M.E.S (Minister, Entertainer, Statesman) which features some special collaborations including one with the music legend, Ebenezer Obey which was released in late 2016.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie