CEO, Triple MG, Ubi Franklin, has confirmed that he indeed sold 50% shares of singer Iyanya’s shares in Triple MG to Paul Okoye.
This confirmation was nade after Tekno, an artiste under the label, took to Instagram to reveal that the CEO Upfront & Personal, now “owns 50% of MMMG”.
In his words:
“When Iyanya was leaving, I bought over his shares so I owned 100% of the company so I sold those shares to Paul Okoye of Upfront and Personal.”
“Paul Okoye now owns part of MMMG.”
Ubi Franklin, also added that a press conference to talk about the recent developments in the company, will soon be held.
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie