VIDEO: 9ice Advices Young Men On Marriage, Especially As A Nigerian
Nigerian indigenous hip hop artiste and Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice proves he’s an African man through and through, letting the world know that child bearing is important, and while a man is deciding on not getting married, he should ensure he has a child no matter what, and this belief is due to his tradition.
This advice was given in an interview with Funmi Iyanda where he was asked by a young man who sent in his question, asking if it’s okay for him to never get married.
The singer responded by saying the fan feels this way because he is still young, stating that his mentality about marriage would change soon when he grows older.
According to 9ice, he also had such notion about marriage but time changed everything, so the young man should give his decision time, he might grow out of it, as there are some “domestic needs” he’ll need “his woman” to fulfill.
Finally, while they both agree it is a personal decision, 9ice didn’t hesitate to add that he has been brought into this world by someone so it is only reasonable to do same and bring another life to earth, even if he doesn’t get married.
Watch the interview below and let us know what you think about 9ice’s idea on this issue.
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie