Yemi Alade’s ‘Johnny’ Overtakes Psquare’s ‘Alingo’ To Become Most View Video On YouTube
Hurray, Yemi Alade has the most viewed African video on YouTube.
Yemi Alade is still holding firm to her title as ‘Mama Africa’ as the Nigerian music diva hits another milestone for herself and brand.
The Effyzzie entertainment music star now owns the title of the most viewed video in Africa.
The laudable feat came courtesy of her monster hit song ‘Johnny’. Yemi Alade’s ‘Johnny’ video became the highest viewed video in Africa after hitting 79 million views on YouTube.
‘Johnny’ by Yemi Alade replaces Psquare’s viral video ‘Personally’ to clinch the title.
— #BUMBUM (@yemialadee) October 31, 2017
- Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
- Ty Dolla $ign Ft. WizKid – For The Crew
- Young Thug ft. Davido – Lady
- Runtown Ft Peruzzi – Point Made
- Zlatan ft Tiwa Savage - Shotan
- Tiwa Savage ft kizz Daniel - Ello Baby
- Olamide Ft Wizkid – Totori
- Fireboy -Jealous
- Beyoncé ft.Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl
- Beyoncé Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Naira Marley ft. Zlatan Ibile – Illuminati
- Dj Maff Ft Jaywon – 442
- Naira Marley - Soapy
- Burna boy - Anybody
- Soft ft Wizkid - Money Remix
- Mayorkun ft kizz-daniel - True
- Eblack ft Duncan Mighty - Bilie